Dr. Stephen J. Cain, DC
- Bachelor of Science from the University of Michigan Ann Arbor, MI, 2007
- Doctor of Chiropractic from Life University Marietta, GA, 2011, Cum Laude
- ACE Certified Personal Trainer and Bootcamp Instructor Marietta, GA, 2007
- ACE Certified Health Coach, 2016-Present
- President of Whole Brain Health Initiative, 2015-Present
- Post-graduate coursework in Functional Neurology, 2009-Present
- Life University Neurology Club Officer, 2009-2011
- Life University Neurology Club Member, 2008-2011
- Over eight years of personal studies in Neurology
Dr. Stephen Cain, DC has 10 years of extensive training in Functional Neurology through the Carrick Institute of Graduate Studies. Through this unique curriculum, he has ascertained a deep knowledge of natural ways to help patients with neurological conditions. He has also traveled across the country to train with neuropathy experts.
After realizing the importance of lifestyle interventions in getting great results with patients, Dr. Cain got certified as a Health Coach, so he could best guide his patients through challenging lifestyle modifications. Dr. Cain also was involved in Toastmasters (communication and leadership organization) for seven years to help him refine his ability to communicate complex neurological concepts in easily understood conversations.
In addition to treating patients with neuropathic pain, he also runs a nonprofit organization, Whole Brain Health Initiative, which helps older adults adopt healthy habits as a preventative measure against Alzheimer’s Disease.
In his spare time, Dr. Cain enjoys dancing and getting out in nature.